About The Dragonheart Collective
- Multiple - We consider ourselves separate people sharing a body. Learn about multiplicity [HERE]
- Nonhuman - We all have nonhuman identities of some kind. Learn about nonhumanity [HERE]
- Fictionfolk-heavy - About half of us have fictional identities of some kind. Learn about fictionkind [HERE]
In terms of language, we prefer:
- Headmate or Alter over Part by a wide margin unless specified.
- Identity-first and personhood-affirming language to be used for us.
- Gender-neutral terms of address and they/them pronouns for us as a collective.
- Dragon[s] and variations of that as a casual-use name.
For as long as we can remember, we have always felt not quite human, a singular person, or of our assigned gender. When exposed to the wonders of the internet, we became aware we were allowed to identify the way we felt.
Some labels we claim include but are not limited to queer, genderqueer, neurodivergent, furry, plural, nonhuman, and transspecies.
Our overarching hobbies include drawing, writing, fannish interests, and consuming fantasy media. Most of us also have a particular interest in collecting information to do with plurality and nonhumanity.
We generally associate with mad pride, neurodivergent, and general leftist politics.
In 2021, we created this website to house information on nonhuman and plural topics and to get back into properly contributing our writings to the community. Ever since, we have been amassing resources, writings, and websites relating to these things here.
No, you are not entitled to any information we do not volunteer and we do not care if you think we are 'cringe'. You not liking or believing in our existence will not change the fact that we exist as we are. Simply use the back button if our content and selfhoods upset you.
The main purpose of this website is to:
- Hold information on nonhuman, fictionkind, and plural subjects.
- Publish various projects and writings of ours.
- Gather useful resources across the internet.
- Have a slice of the internet to decorate and personalize.
Do you want a article or page of yours on our archive put up or taken down? Do you otherwise want to chat about something? Contact us VIA e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.